slight change in meeting time

Hale, C. Kate (HALECL@uwec.edu)
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:20:11 -0600

Subject: slight change in meeting time
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:20:11 -0600
From: "Hale, C. Kate" <HALECL@uwec.edu>

So that perhaps a few more people can make it to the 1/31 meeting, I asked to reschedule our meeting to begin at 5:00 rather than 4:30. We've still got the Alumni Room in Davies.

The big item on the agenda is planning a teach-in for the week leading up to the 2nd anniversary of the Iraq invasion--that's the week right before spring break.

As some of you know, the peace groups in the city/region are in the early stages of forming a coalition--some of them will want to participate with us in the teach-in. Please come on Monday to help us plan!

Thanks.

Kate

C. Kate Hale, Ph.D. UWEC Dept. of English Office: 617 Hibbard Hall 715-836-2761 halecl@uwec.edu