RE: Women's History Month Panel

Krause, Ardyth L. (KRAUSEAL@uwec.edu)
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:47:10 -0600

Subject: RE: Women's History Month Panel
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:47:10 -0600
From: "Krause, Ardyth L." <KRAUSEAL@uwec.edu>

HI all. I will be facilitating a panel discussion for women's history month that some of you may be interested in participating in. The focus of it will be:

        What conditions would be required for our country to elect a woman president?

The date and time is Monday March 14 at 6:30 PM.

If any of you are interested in sharing your ideas as a part of the panel, please email me.

Ardyth

-----Original Message----- From: sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Grossman, Zoltan C. Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 5:28 PM To: sfpj@listserve.uwec.edu; psa@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: UWEC students talk about inauguration protest, Th. Feb. 10

-----Original Message----- From: amnesty-request@listserve.uwec.edu on behalf of Kroska, Aaron John Sent: Sun 1/30/2005 7:38 PM To: amnesty@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Welcome back!

PLEASE CIRCULATE......

AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL SPRING INTRODUCTORY MEETING:

Hear UWEC students' experiences protesting at the presidential inauguration due to the Bush Administration's human rights record. Thursday, February 10th Eagle Room, Davies, 6-7 pm
  Hello Amnesty folks- I hope you all had good (and long!) break. We've got much on tap this semester. Feb. 10th will be our first meeting, and we'll be having Gina Erickson and three other UWEC students talk about their experiences at the recent presidential inauguration. I encourarge all of you to attend and bring friends. Gina and her friends will be answering questions and giving insight into what they saw and why they attended to the inauguration.

 Aaron Kroska kroskaaj@uwec.edu