RE: CHANGED MEETING DAY FOR IRAQ WAR TEACH-IN

Alarcon, Eberth G. Jr. (ALARCOEG@uwec.edu)
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:28:52 -0600

Subject: RE: CHANGED MEETING DAY FOR IRAQ WAR TEACH-IN
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:28:52 -0600
From: "Alarcon, Eberth G. Jr." <ALARCOEG@uwec.edu>

Colleagues,
  I can only make the first half hour or so of the meeting.
  Eberth

From: Hale, C. Kate Sent: Fri 2/18/2005 1:32 PM To: Glenn, Larry R.; Grossman, Zoltan C.; SFPJ; psa@listserve.uwec.edu; amnesty@listserve.uwec.edu Cc: Kroska, Aaron John; Swanson, Andrew C.; Werthmann, Andrew Frank; bj-flagpeacework@triwest.net; katehale@charter.net; Alarcon, Eberth G. Jr.; Allen, Harriet Elizabeth; Gragert, Jeremy Evan; kevinstjohn@gmail.com; Nowlan, Robert A.; Pope, Karen O.; swagener@sehinc.com; Radcliffe, Jonathan David; Seaver, Molly Marie; sullivkt@charter.net; mbuchholz0239@charter.net; Solfest, Kimberly Ann; Erickson, Gina Mary; Klinker, Mary Jo; Belisle-Lamoureux, Keira M. Subject: CHANGED MEETING DAY FOR IRAQ WAR TEACH-IN

There are NO rooms available on campus on Wednesday the 23rd; however, the same room we had before, the Alumni Room, is available on Thursday the 24th.

Therefore the meeting DAY has been changed to Thursday February 24th-start time remains at 7:00 p.m.

I hope most of you (heck, if I'm hoping, I'll hope ALL of you) can make it on the 24th.

Best regards, Kate

C. Kate Hale UWEC Dept. of English http://www.uwec.edu/english/Faculty/Hale.htm Northern Thunder board member http://www.northernthunder.org

"Hope is not prognostication. It is an orientation of the spirit, an orientation of the heart." Vaclav Havel