IT TAKES MONEY TO FIGHT A WAR!

Richmond, Rick (rrichmon@uwec.edu)
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:58:35 -0600

Subject: IT TAKES MONEY TO FIGHT A WAR!
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:58:35 -0600
From: "Richmond, Rick" <rrichmon@uwec.edu>

Please help us in our battle against the Iraq war.
  The UWEC Staff & Faculty for Peace & Justice, in close cooperation with UWEC Amnesty International, the Progressive Student Association, veterans and community groups, is holding a Teach-In about the Iraq War on March 13-15.
  The Teach-In costs money... for printing and publicity, for speakers, and for facilities and equipment rental. Our antiwar chest is empty - please help us fill it.
  Contributions should be sent to

 Kate Hale
 1403 Frederic Street
 Eau Claire, WI 54701
  Make checks payable to Chippewa Valley Community Action Coalition, and note that they are for the Teach-In.
  Current information about the Teach-In may be found at http://www.uwec.edu/sfpj

Thank you!