Teach-in meeting Thursday & Radio show this Monday

Grossman, Zoltan C. (GROSSMZC@uwec.edu)
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 14:33:39 -0600

Subject: Teach-in meeting Thursday & Radio show this Monday
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 14:33:39 -0600
From: "Grossman, Zoltan C." <GROSSMZC@uwec.edu>

MEETING Thursday March 10th, 6-7 pm

Amnesty International is changing its scheduled Thursday, March 10 meeting
(at 6-7 pm in the Eagle Room) into a meeting for all campus and community groups on publicity for the upcoming Teach-In. We can go all out this week publicizing the event, and getting community people there by word of mouth, and then make a final Friday and Saturday push after the meeting.

PSA is having the posters printed: http://www.uwec.edu/grossmzc/TeachInPoster.doc TAUWP is distributing handbills to all faculty/staff: http://www.uwec.edu/sfpj/teachin.htm PSA will also print the program: http://www.uwec.edu/grossmzc/TeachInSchedule.doc We have a few more speakers to add to the schedule.

RADIO SHOW This Monday, March 7th, 5-6 pm

Also, on Wisconsin Public Radio's
"The West Side" program *this* Monday March 7th, at 5:00-6:00 pm, Mary Jo Wagner has invited Bethany Jacobson and Steve Wagener of Military Families Speak Out (MFSO), Andrew Werthmann of PSA, and myself from SFPJ to talk about the teach-in and the Iraq War. Please tune in to WHWC 88.3 FM and call --I think-- 839-3868 for comments or questions
(or listen for the number).

Thanks! Zoltan