Vatican chimney webcam!

Grossman, Zoltan C. (GROSSMZC@uwec.edu)
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:44:31 -0500

Subject: Vatican chimney webcam!
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:44:31 -0500
From: "Grossman, Zoltan C." <GROSSMZC@uwec.edu>

In the first 21st-century papal conclave, you can watch the Sistine Chapel chimney on the web to see whether black smoke (no Pope yet) or white smoke (we have a Pope!) emerges: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/mmedia/vaticancam.htm
  I still think it will be the Italian from Argentina, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, or maybe Rivera from Mexico or Maradiaga from Honduras.
  Zoltan