Re: Eau Claire Enviro Lit Drop

Drumm, Daniel L. (DRUMM@uwec.edu)
Wed, 25 May 2005 13:23:59 -0500

Subject: FW: Eau Claire Enviro Lit  Drop
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 13:23:59 -0500
From: "Drumm, Daniel L." <DRUMM@uwec.edu>

You are invited to help with this:

Eau Claire Literature Drop

On Saturday, June 4th the Eau Claire Conservation Team and the Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters Institute are holding a literature drop to hold Senator Brown accountable. Senator Brown has consistently voted against clean water and air. He also supported the most anti-conservation bill in Wisconsin history, a bill written by polluters. The literature piece includes a postcard that constituents can send in to tell Senator Brown that conservation is important to them. The postcards will then be hand delivered to Senator Brown.

We are gathering volunteers from the Eau Claire area from all types of organizations and groups. Please pass this information along to friends, family, and members of other groups you participate in? Please contact me if you would like to volunteer!

Saturday, June 4th, 9:30-12:00

Owen Park Bandshell

9:30 Meet at the bandshell, volunteers are trained, refreshments are served

10:00 Distribute literature

12:00 Volunteers return extra lit and maps to park

Thanks!

Hilary Manske

Conservation Teams Organizer Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters Institute 306 E. Wilson #2E, Madison, WI 53703 ph: (608) 661-0845 or (608) 628-6136 fax: (608) 260-9799

www.conservationteams.org <http://www.conservationteams.org/>