Winter Travel Advisory

Richmond, Rick (rrichmon@uwec.edu)
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:35:23 -0600

Subject: Winter Travel Advisory
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:35:23 -0600
From: "Richmond, Rick" <rrichmon@uwec.edu>

It's surprising to realize that Thanksgiving is just two weeks away and the holiday season is upon us.

Many of us are making travel plans to attend professional conferences and to visit family and friends. As we make our plans, please don't forget that the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association (AMFA) is struggling through its third month on strike against Northwest Airlines. Northwest has dumped its pension liabilities onto the Federal government while its Chairman, Gary Wilson, has dumped his personal stock in the company ('tho he kept his own very generous percs).

Please keep Northwest Airlines out of your travel plans. Remember, friends don't let friends cross picket lines!

Rick Richmond