Re: Bob, could you forward this?: Rothschild coming to Campus!!

Nowlan, Robert A. (RANOWLAN@uwec.edu)
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:41:32 -0600

Subject: FW: Bob, could you forward this?: Rothschild coming to Campus!!
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:41:32 -0600
From: "Nowlan, Robert A." <RANOWLAN@uwec.edu>

A reminder--a forwarded announcement of Wednesday's talk, for your information. Rothschild will be happy to discuss questions and engage with comments and critiques from people of all political persuasions.

  Best,

  Bob

________________________________

From: Werthmann, Andrew Frank Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 12:30 PM To: Nowlan, Robert A. Subject: Bob, could you forward this?: Rothschild coming to Campus!!

Bob, Hope you are well.... Busy as always I suppose. I'm wondering if you could forward this message to SFPJ and possibly your department as well. It would be great if faculty would offer extra credit to the Rothschild Event... Please let me know on this. Thanks and Peace, Andrew

**Faculty: Please think of Extra Credit for your classes!**

The Progressive Media Network (PMN) presents:

Matthew Rothschild

Editor of The Progressive magazine

"Losing Our Liberties: Life in the Bush Era"

His speech will be followed by a Q & A session

THIS Wednesday!!!

7:30 p.m. in Schofield Auditorium at UW-Eau Claire

Rothschild is editor of The Progressive, a nationally known magazine based in Madison. Please encourage your professors to offer this event as extra credit or at least forward this email on to their students. The event is co-sponsored by the Chippewa Valley Civil Liberties Union.