RE: Will SFPJ cosponsor WOMEN SAY NO TO WAR?? Please reply to list

Forman, Pamela J. (FORMANPJ@uwec.edu)
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:38:57 -0600

Subject: RE: Will SFPJ cosponsor WOMEN SAY NO TO WAR??  Please reply to list
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:38:57 -0600
From: "Forman, Pamela J." <FORMANPJ@uwec.edu>

Logical and important to co-sponsor! Let's get out there and rally!

Pam

________________________________

From: sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Krause, Ardyth L. Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 3:34 PM To: Alarcon, Eberth G. Jr.; Pope, Karen O.; SFPJ Subject: RE: Will SFPJ cosponsor WOMEN SAY NO TO WAR?? Please reply to list

I agree. Ardyth

________________________________

From: sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Alarcon, Eberth G. Jr. Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 3:16 PM To: Pope, Karen O.; SFPJ Subject: RE: Will SFPJ cosponsor WOMEN SAY NO TO WAR?? Please reply to list

All,

Absolutely. Thanks, Karen, for bringing this to our attention.

Eberth

________________________________

From: sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Pope, Karen O. Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 2:29 PM To: SFPJ Subject: Will SFPJ cosponsor WOMEN SAY NO TO WAR?? Please reply to list

Dear SFPJ colleagues:

I have been having difficulty with group mailings, so I ask your patience with this request, which is, I think, the second.

Would those who think it appropriate please respond to the list if you agree that SFPJ would be a logical cosponsor for a CODEPINK Women say no to war solidarity rally next Wed. at 6:30 on International Women's Day on the clock tower circle?

Here is the information

  http://www.codepinkalert.org/article.php?id=728

Other cosponsors include WAGE and Students in Black.

SFPJs role would be to publicize, attend if possible, suggest artists who might read poetry, sing/play music and certainly to sign on to the CODEPINK PETITION.

Thanks for sharing your opinion,

karen