Re: Save the Date! IATP's 20th Anniversary Celebration.[Scanned]

Wahome, Kimamo (WAHOMEK@uwec.edu)
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:25:12 -0600

Subject: FW: Save the Date!  IATP's 20th Anniversary Celebration.[Scanned]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:25:12 -0600
From: "Wahome, Kimamo" <WAHOMEK@uwec.edu>

Fyi-
  Kimamo wa Wahome

  Forward this newsletter to a friend
<http://www.thedatabank.com/hfriend.asp?aacwc=110420280927&email=nnel son
%40proteusfund%2Eorg>

 IATP 20th anniversary<http://www.iatp.org/20years/email/header.jpg>

IATP is celebrating 20 years of working for farmers and rural communities, environmental sustainability and a healthy food system.

  Join us!

Register Today. www.iatp.org/20years <http://www.iatp.org/20years>

or contact Ana Micka 612-879-7587 amicka@iatp.org <mailto:amicka@iatp.org>

Save the Date!

20th Anniversary Celebration Gala

Saturday, April 22, 2006 Minneapolis, MN 5:00 - 9:00 pm

at the historic Depot 225 3rd Avenue South

Learn More. Sponsor a Table. Buy Tickets.

Reserve your place today at:

www.iatp.org/20years <http://www.iatp.org/20years>

*
        Help us honor IATP's founder and outgoing President, Mark Ritchie.
*
        Be inspired and entertained by our keynote speaker Jim Hightower.
*
        Pay tribute to our special honorees and award recipients chef Lucia Watson and Dr. Edgard Pisani.
<http://www.iatp.org/20years/honorees.cfm>

        You have received this email from Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy on behalf of a colleague or friend who thought you'd be interested in this message. We will not directly send additional emails to your account unless you sign up at our site.