Iraq: Urge your senators to bar permanent U.S. bases

Karen Pope (popekj@uwec.edu)
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:27:34 -0400 (EDT)

From: Karen Pope <popekj@uwec.edu>
Subject: Iraq: Urge your senators to bar permanent U.S. bases
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:27:34 -0400 (EDT)

I just wrote to my senators asking them to sponsor an amendment to the president’s Iraq war supplemental funding stating "it is policy of the U.S. to establish no permanent military bases in Iraq." I hope you'll do the same.

Find out more - http://www.fcnl.org/iraq/

Click on this URL to take action now http://capwiz.com/fconl/utr/2/?a=8669176&i=79628475

If your email program does not recognize the URL as a link, copy the entire URL and paste it into your Web browser.