RE: Bolton Refuge House

Krause, Ardyth L. (KRAUSEAL@uwec.edu)
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:09:47 -0500

Subject: RE: Bolton Refuge House
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:09:47 -0500
From: "Krause, Ardyth L." <KRAUSEAL@uwec.edu>

Do you think we should start a collection or donate privately? Ardyth

________________________________

From: sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Hale, C. Kate Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:30 AM To: SFPJ Subject: FW: Bolton Refuge House

Colleagues,

We don't have money enough in our account to be of much help with this, but I thought I'd forward this email in case (1) anyone has an AC to contribute or (2) anyone wants to donate privately.

Kate

------ Forwarded Message From: "Schafer, Vickie R." <LAZARVR@uwec.edu> Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:27:37 -0500 To: "ENGL.STAFF" <ENGL.STAFF@uwec.edu> Conversation: Bolton Refuge House Subject: FW: Bolton Refuge House

Bergine has asked me to forward the message below.....

From: Haakenson, Bergine A. Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:22 AM To: Schafer, Vickie R. Subject: Bolton Refuge House

I just learned that Refuge House has no air conditioning and no money to address the problem. People have been suffering there, especially the small children. I'm giving them a window unit that I replaced with a bigger one. If anyone else has a spare one and would like to donate it, please call 834-9578 and they'll tell you where to drop it off. Or I can arrange for someone to pick up and deliver. Their mailing address is P.O. Box 482, Eau Claire. Thanks--Bergine

------ End of Forwarded Message