RE: About Annual Luncheons . . . .

Bakker, Marcie (MBAKKER@cvtc.edu)
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:11:57 -0500

Subject: RE: About Annual Luncheons . . . .
From: "Bakker, Marcie" <MBAKKER@cvtc.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:11:57 -0500

Lovely idea!

Marcie

Marcie S. Bakker BSCE Instructor
(715) 833-6438

From: Kate Hale Sent: Tue 8/22/2006 7:28 PM To: sfpj@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: About Annual Luncheons . . . .

Dear SFPJ Colleagues . . . .

I assume you all got one of these, too, since I have received one and I hav e NO connection with this group. Anyway-I'm writing to our listserv becaus e I wondered why we shouldn't also-perhaps together with PSA, e.g.--have an
 Annual Progressives Luncheon or some such thing . . . .

I'm home convalescing from surgery, and obviously have too much time on my hands-but would love to hear your thoughts (or "and for that reason would l ove to hear your thoughts").

Kate

------ Forwarded Message From: "Hilton, Thomas S. E." <HILTONTS@uwec.edu> Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:09:49 -0500 To: "Hale, C. Kate" <halecl@uwec.edu> Conversation: Annual UWEC Prayer Luncheon Subject: Annual UWEC Prayer Luncheon

  CNET UWEC Christian Network

  Invitation Annual Prayer Luncheon

  Who: You! (and all members of the university community)
  What: Beautiful Music, Prayer, Friends
  When: Thursday, August 31, 11:45 a.m. - 12:50 p.m.
  Where: Dulany Inn, Davies Center
  How: Run, don't walk
  Why: Socialize, commit the year to God through prayer

 Speaker: Dr. Terry Balding, Professor Emeritus
 UW-Eau Claire Biology Department
"Reflections of a Christian Teacher and a Green Worm"

 Food: Bring your own lunch OR.
 Reserve a box lunch, $7.00 payable at the door Cookie, drink, chips, fruit
, and.
 Choice of beef, ham, turkey, or veggie on a Kaiser roll Choose your box lunch when you RSVP

 RSVP: By noon, Monday, August 28, at http://www.uwec.edu/harrison/PrayerLuncheon.htm

------ End of Forwarded Message

image.gif