Thursday April 26 Protest Rally and March Planning Meeting Tonight, 6-7 pm, Clearwater Room, Davies Center

Nowlan, Robert A. (RANOWLAN@uwec.edu)
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:11:52 -0500

Subject: Thursday April 26 Protest Rally and March Planning Meeting Tonight, 6-7 pm, Clearwater Room, Davies Center
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:11:52 -0500
From: "Nowlan, Robert A." <RANOWLAN@uwec.edu>

Greetings, All:

    I hope many of you plan to attend and participate in tomorrow's protest rally and march, starting and ending at the Clock Tower on campus (11:30 am), with a march to and from Phoenix Park in between.

    Tonight we're having a planning meeting to prepare for tomorrow's event between 6-7 pm at the Clearwater Room at Davies Center. I really want to encourage people to come and help out if at all possible--we need you. I need you. Dana Thompson and Jeremy Gragert are going out of town to Chicago for a previously scheduled engagement that they have to make, and Sara Adams and Ryan Milbrath have classes they can't miss at the same time. Plus--and I won't go into any details--I've had some suddenly developing health problems which have made it kind of difficult to move, and get moving. I try to look at these from a detached perspective, and find them amusing, but that doesn't change them (at least not all that much). But I'll be there tonight, yet again I can use people's help--including at tomorrow's event, for sure. Also, since I'm on sabbatical for the full 2006-2007 academic year technically I'm really not supposed to be here--taking a lead role in organizing any campus-based activities--so please help me, and us, out if you can. I'm sure all will go well tomorrow no matter what, but there's yet a few things we need to prepare. I'l really appreciate the help.

  Best,

  Bob Nowlan

  Anywhere,
  any place or road,