Standing for peace locally

Pope, Karen O. (POPEKJ@uwec.edu)
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:22:36 -0600

Subject: Standing for peace locally
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:22:36 -0600
From: "Pope, Karen O." <POPEKJ@uwec.edu>

Dear SFPJ: Take time out of your hectic holiday schedule the next two Wednesdays @ noon and join the Women in Black peace vigil on the corner of Water and First St. Stand, sing, pray, chant, meditate; all sentiments are welcome. We have signs or bring your own.
  Please join us and pass this on to others.
  Vigils 12/13 and 12/20 at noon; then we shall break for the holidays to resume in January.

~karen