Re: Eberthian

Kemp, Theresa D. (TKEMP@uwec.edu)
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:42:52 -0500

From: "Kemp, Theresa D." <TKEMP@uwec.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:42:52 -0500
Subject: FW: Eberthian

Hi all, Cassie asked me to pass this along to SFPJ. theresa

________________________________ From: Lawler, Cassandra Marie Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 1:22 PM To: Balas, Andrew J.; Wood, Martin J.; Kemp, Theresa D. Cc: Sen, Asha Subject: Eberthian

Hi All,

Attached is the invite to the documentary Eberthian. Please send this out as an attachment in an email with the following written in the email (I giv e you permission to change anything I've written below):

Dear faculty and students,

Attached is a formal invite to the documentary Eberthian: The Life of Eber th Alarcon. This is a student-made documentary about Dr. Eberth Alarcon, w ho passed away in September from Leukemia. He was many things on UWEC camp us: husband to UWEC English professor Dr. Asha Sen, UWEC Math professor, fr iend of many UWEC professors, role model for math and Latino students, soci al activist, and a enthusiastic poker, backgammon, and basketball player. Please join his family and friends in commemorating and celebrating his lif e in Davies Theatre on Monday, May 7, 2007 at 7:00 P.M.

This documentary was produced by math education students Cassandra Lawler a nd Elizabeth Wilson with the assistance of Dr. Cynthia Gray and sponsored b y the Foundations of Education Department as well as Eberth's family and fr iends. It will cover Eberth's role as a son, brother, husband, professor, role model, social activist, and poker/backgammon/basketball player.

Thank you

Andrew--Please send to Math faculty, majors, and minors Marty--Please send to English faculty, majors, and minors Theresa--Please send to SFPJ

Thank you very much!