Re: Your Help Needed: Forum speaker suggestions

Valero, Jose A. (VALEROJA@uwec.edu)
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:41:01 -0500

From: "Valero, Jose A." <VALEROJA@uwec.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:41:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Your Help Needed: Forum speaker suggestions

Hi Dan,

Here's some that come to my mind, two or three of them perhaps too "big," o ne or two maybe too controversial:

Wangari Maathai Tariq Ali John Pilger Cindy Sheehan Ray McGovern Michael Eric Dyson Amy Goodman Norman Finkelstein Anthony Romero (Exec. Dir. ACLU) Camilo Mejía (Iraq Vets Against War) Jeremy Scahill

Jose Valero Foreign Languages