Re: Your Help Needed: Forum speaker suggestions

Mary Weil (mw2085@charter.net)
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:58:35 -0500

From: "Mary Weil" <mw2085@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Your Help Needed: Forum speaker suggestions
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:58:35 -0500

How about: Terry Gips graduated in 1996 from the first and only U.S. Natural Step Instructor's Course and over the past decade has led more than 1,000 presentations and seminars on Sustainability and the Natural Step Framework
(NSF), ranging from large and small businesses to cities, government agencies, American Institute of Architects, U.S. Green Building Council, hospitals, universities, religious institutions, farming organizations, and a range of nonprofit and community groups. In addition, he has extensive experience working on sustainability issues in the private, public and nonprofit sectors over the past 30 years.

Mary Weil