RE: 5 Years of War!

Richmond, Rick (rrichmon@uwec.edu)
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:27:57 -0500

From: "Richmond, Rick" <rrichmon@uwec.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:27:57 -0500
Subject: RE: 5 Years of War!

I've relayed the concern to Gaylord - I'm sure it wasn't his intent to ignore the sufferings of the Iraqi people. Perhaps we can figure out how to acknowledge them on Saturday: a start might be to show up at Peace Corner at 11am.

rr
________________________________________ From: Hale, C. Kate Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 09:24 To: Wahome, Kimamo; Richmond, Rick; SFPJ Subject: Re: 5 Years of War!

I see your point, and I wouldn’t argue with the intent of your comment, in any case.

Peace out (as my 19 year old says)--