Re: URGENT MESSAGE

Kaldjian, Paul J. (KALDJIAN@uwec.edu)
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:44:13 -0500

From: "Kaldjian, Paul J." <KALDJIAN@uwec.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:44:13 -0500
Subject: FW: URGENT MESSAGE

Forwarded message to any who live in Randall Park and are interested in the
 jail issue.

Dr. Paul Kaldjian Associate Professor of Geography Dept. of Geography and Anthropology University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire Eau Claire, WI 54702 From: Emily Fleisher Beach [mailto:tzippi51@hotmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 3:03 PM Subject: FW: URGENT MESSAGE

________________________________ From: tzippi51@hotmail.com To: ken@fulgione.net Subject: URGENT MESSAGE(Ken please look at this) Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:11:34 -0500

TO ALL RANDALL PARK RESIDENTS:

There will be a meeting of the Randall Park Neighborhood Association this e vening at 6:30 at the the Lakeshore School. This is the one over by the hal f moon apartments. Frank Draxler has just put himself on the agenda for th is evening to give a presentation to the Neighborhood Association about the
 jail project.

This meeting is open to all members of the community who live in, or own pr operty in, the Randall Park neighborhood. I just found out about this mee ting an hour ago. This is NOT an opportunity for us to rally or protest, n or do we want to appear to infiltrate the meeting as a CAJE group. Those of us, however, who live within the Randall Park neighborhood or own proper ty there are quite within our rights to attend this public meeting, ask goo d questions and indicate that we are not in favour of the project. A coupl e of CAJE representatives from the neighborhood will be there to suggest to
 the chairman that CAJE would like to have equal time to present their view
 to the group at the next Neighborhood Association meeting in April.

PLEASE COME IF YOU LIVE IN RANDALL PARK and ask questions at the presentati on. 6:30pm, Lakeshore School, TONIGHT, WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11TH!