Dear friend:

Harriet Allen (hallen45@yahoo.com)
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 04:56:47 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 04:56:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Harriet Allen <hallen45@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dear friend:

Dear friend: I just purchased the newest N95 phone 8GB from the website: www.flou-rish.com < www.flou-rish.com>. I think the price is very reasonable.The price of the products is so reasonable to the customer of the website ,which should advertise for it , so that it can be known to many other customers.Then the company will get more profits.That is why the price is so attractive. Here is the website as followes: We are an electronic products wholesale .Our products are of high quality and low price. If you want to do business , we can offer you the most reasonable discount ,which make you get more profits. We are expecting for your business. Please visit our website< www.flou-rish.com <www.flou-rish.com> > Email: flou_rish@yahoo.cn MSN: flou_rish@hotmail.com Looking forward to contacting with you and having a long cooperation with you!
  Our mainly products such as: the phones, PSP, display TV, notebook, video, computers, Mp4, GPS, xbox 360, digital cameras and so on.
      Welcome to visit our website!

Harriet Allen Eau Claire WI