Re: bone marrow drive

Sen, Asha (SENA@uwec.edu)
Thu, 8 May 2008 10:56:46 -0500

From: "Sen, Asha" <SENA@uwec.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 10:56:46 -0500
Subject: FW: bone marrow drive

Please consider registering at the bone marrow drive on campus today. See note below. Asha

From: De Grave, Analisa E. Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:48 AM To: Sen, Asha Subject: bone marrow drive

Asha, I just talked to Odawa in the Office of Multicultural Affairs and sent him the link to the news release about today's bone marrow drive. With all of
 the emails that we receive around this time of the year, I don't think man y people are aware that the event is taking place today. http://www.uwec.edu/newsreleases/08/apr/0424Bonemarrowdrive.htm Analisa