Dear friend:

Harriet Allen (hallen45@yahoo.com)
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:37:10 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:37:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Harriet Allen <hallen45@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dear friend:

Dear friend: We are a wholesaler of brand names sports and fashion products.Web site:www.bestfashionbest.com we can offer you the best price and the high quality items. If you want to bid some,please email:bestfashionbest@hotmail.com i will give you the best service. Best regards bestfashionbest.comHarriet Allen Eau Claire WI