2nd Eberth Alarcon memorial peace and justice events--for your FEBRUARY and MARCH calendars

Pope, Karen O. (POPEKJ@uwec.edu)
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 07:49:17 -0600

From: "Pope, Karen O." <POPEKJ@uwec.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 07:49:17 -0600
Subject: 2nd Eberth Alarcon memorial peace and justice events--for your FEBRUARY and MARCH calendars

Dear SFPJ: Attached is the poster/flyer to print and post, share and announce in your classes, groups and meetings. Please plan to attend and support these activities. We should all be donor s as well. Thanks to Rick and Donna, the annual events will be listed on the SFPJ Webs ite EVENTS link: http://www.uwec.edu/sfpj/2009_drive.htm Thanks to sponsoring campus groups and organizing core committee. Questions or comments? Please reply to list! karen
________________________________________ From: Sen, Asha Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 10:36 PM To: Wesenberg, Nancy Christine; Ray, Nichole Vanessa; De Grave, Analisa E.;
 Kemp, Theresa D.; Kevin Meyer; Pope, Karen O.; Helland, Lois Ann; Duckswor th-Lawton, Selika M.; Tong, Simei; Hochstein, Gloria J. Cc: Hinnant, Katherine S.; ptljpettis@yahoo.com; Richmond, Rick Subject: FW: hi

Kate’s created this beautiful flyer! I’m taking it to the copy center tomorrow morning for copying and distribution. Asha