RE: Breaking News: Baucus Unveils 10-Year, $856 Billion Health-Care Package

Bielecki, Jayne Marie (BIELECJM@uwec.edu)
Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:08:47 -0500

From: "Bielecki, Jayne Marie" <BIELECJM@uwec.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:08:47 -0500
Subject: RE: Breaking news: Baucus Unveils 10-Year, $856 Billion Health-Care Package

Hi, Please take me off this list serve and I am no longer able to follow it...Thank you, Jayne Bielecki

-----Original Message----- From: sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto:sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Wahome, Kimamo Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:14 AM To: sfpj@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: FW: Breaking news: Baucus Unveils 10-Year, $856 Billion Health-Care Package

Wendell Porter, a former executive w/CIGNA, says the appropriate name for this bill, in the interests of full disclosure, should be changed to:

'Health Insurance Industry Profits Protection & Enhancement Act of 2009'

CHEERS!

Karen, your point about mandating the poor to buy health insurance is akin to mandating the homeless to buy homes. And, as Marie Antoinette's famous dictum: "If the masses are hungry & do not have bread, let them eat cake!"