RE: Farewell, Nancy

Mowry, Donald D. (DMOWRY@uwec.edu)
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:08:13 -0500

From: "Mowry, Donald D." <DMOWRY@uwec.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:08:13 -0500
Subject: RE: Farewell, Nancy

Nancy worked very closely and was very supportive of the Center for Service
-Learning.

She was our ghost-buster,

        now who are we going to call!?

She will be sorely missed.

We wish her well in all her future endeavors.

Don Mowry Center for Service-Learning

-----Original Message----- From: sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto: [mailto:sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.e du] On Behalf Of Wesenberg, Nancy Christine Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 9:49 AM To: Pope, Karen O.; SFPJ Subject: RE: Farewell, Nancy

Thanks Karen. You are so kind. I will miss many at UW-Eau Claire, but am ready for another phase in life!

Nancy

-----Original Message----- From: sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto: [mailto:sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.e du] On Behalf Of Pope, Karen O. Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 7:31 PM To: SFPJ Subject: Farewell, Nancy

I learned today that Nancy Wesenberg is leaving UWEC to help care for her m other and I hope you will join me in wishing her well. Nancy was a tremend ous help during the last several years writing excellent press releases an d publicizing SFPJ activities and working creatively on the two Eberth Alar con memorial peace and justice events. She will be missed. Take care, Na ncy.

Karen