Kennedy Smear

Drumm, Dan L. (DRUMM@uwec.edu)
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:52:00 -0600

From: "Drumm, Dan L." <DRUMM@uwec.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:52:00 -0600
Subject: Kennedy Smear

http://stopkennedysmears.com/

I've never much liked The History Channel. I don't watch it much, but is s eems the few times a year I do see it, the 'history' is do see seems lopsid ed. This is troubling for a channel that purports the give "the" history.
 My unease now seems to be confirmed. The History Channel is now in bed wi th a former Fox News producer to produce a mini-series smear on the Kennedy
 family.

Please have a look at this video.

- Dan Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.
                                                -- George Orwell