Resolution to end the War

John & Liz Webster (webjljt@triwest.net)
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:05:04 -0600

From: "John & Liz Webster" <webjljt@triwest.net>
Subject: Resolution to end the War
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:05:04 -0600

Hello All,

I called Congressman Ron Kind's Washington office this morning where a member of his staff reported the debate in the House on whether to end the war in Afghanistan (H. Con Res.248) will take place today
(Wednesday) or tomorrow. I requested a message be passed on to Congressman Kind that I hoped he would support the resolution to end the war in Afghanistan.

If you feel the war continues to be a waste of lives and resources, please consider calling Congressman Kind's office and expressing your desire he will support the resolution to end the war. As the debate is taking place and the time for the vote draws near, now is the time to let the Congressman know how we feel about this matter.

Those of us in Wisconsin's 3rd Congressional District can directly contact Rep. Ron Kind in the following ways: Phone--Washington Office (202-225-5506); Toll free (888-442-8040); La Crosse Office (608-782-2558); Eau Claire Office (715-831-9214) Let's keep the phones ringing. Email: http://www.house.gov/kind/contact.shtml

With continuing hope for peace,

John Webster