Bayfield Heritage Assoc Video Archives

Bill & Barb (pgover@centurytel.net)
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:50:10 -0500

From: "Bill & Barb" <pgover@centurytel.net>
Subject: Bayfield Heritage Assoc  Video Archives
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:50:10 -0500

I think that we briefly discussed our Bayfield Video Archives project with you during your last trip to BHA.

The Bayfield Video Archives consist of the original tapes (about 300 mini tapes), about 160 VHS tapes, about 160 Beta SP masters, 5 sets of DVD's
(about 160 DVD's per set), a DVD master set about 160 DVD's, and an external hard drive with copies of each of the160 DVD's in digital format. All of these formats have the same materials on them. They are video interviews with over 100 Bayfieldites in 1988.

We are struggling to come up with an accessioning system for these videos.

Is there someone in your organization that can help us determine how to set up an accession number system for this project?

Bill Gover

Bayfield Heritage Association

715-779-9569

Bill and Barb Gover