Re: Looking to donate a restored pump organ

Speltz, Mark E. (Mark.Speltz@AmericanGirl.com)
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:38:46 -0500

Subject: FW: Looking to donate a restored pump organ
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:38:46 -0500
From: "Speltz, Mark E." <Mark.Speltz@AmericanGirl.com>

PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACTS BELOW AND NOT THE LIST SERVE...THANKS.

The Mineral Point Historical Society is looking to donate a totally restored antique pump organ to a non-profit interested in it. The organ is FREE but you would need arrange for transportation. It plays perfectly but we are no longer able to use this at our historic site.

Please see the attached image. If you are interested, please contact Jim Stroschein by email (stromedia@verizon.net) or Janet Lawinger by phone (608-987-2884).

Thanks.

(Mineral Point is located in Iowa County, 45 miles west of Madison, WI. www.mineralpoint.com)

This message (including any attachments) is only for the use of the person(s) for whom it is intended. It may contain American Girl confidential, proprietary and/or trade secret information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or use this information for any purpose, and you should delete this message and inform the sender immediately.