Catalog Discount from Highsmith

Bernstein, Rick A - WHS (Rick.Bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org)
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:39:11 -0500

Subject: Catalog Discount from Highsmith
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:39:11 -0500
From: "Bernstein, Rick A - WHS" <Rick.Bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org>

Since I recently received a question about the catalog discount we and the Wisconsin Council for Local History recently negotiated with Highsmith, I thought I'd forward the same material to others that may be interested. Attached is a letter from Highsmith that explains their discount program for affiliated of the Wisconsin Historical Society good until the end of August, 2008. We hope to continue this program for the following year. If you have any questions about this discount program I suggest contacting the sales coordinator for Highsmith - Jane Elkland at jelkland@highsmith.com

Rick Bernstein

Field Services-Southern Region

Wisconsin Historical Society

608 264 6583