Farmington HS donates Wisconsin: Our State, Our Story

Lisa/Bill Lickel (lickels@netzero.com)
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:04:09 -0500

From: "Lisa/Bill Lickel" <lickels@netzero.com>
Subject: Farmington HS donates Wisconsin: Our State, Our Story
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:04:09 -0500

Farmington Historical Society, Inc. donated a copy of Wisconsin: Our State, Our Story to each fourth grade classroom (one teacher copy) in the Kewaskum School district, as well as parochial schools. to supplement the curriculum. Since Kewaskum Elementary will be looking into new social study textbooks next year, this was a good opportunity as well to advertise this text.

Mrs. McCain with Cooper Schmidt
text doantion 4'30'08.jpg