RE: Farmington HS donates Wisconsin: Our State, Our Story

Stevens, Michael E - WHS (Michael.Stevens@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:56:45 -0500

Subject: RE: Farmington HS donates Wisconsin: Our State, Our Story
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:56:45 -0500
From: "Stevens, Michael E - WHS" <Michael.Stevens@wisconsinhistory.org>

What a great thing for the Farmington Historical Society to do to promote Wisconsin history.
  For those who aren't aware of it yet, the Wisconsin Historical Society has just published a new 4th grade Wisconsin history textbook. Information on it can be found at:
  http://wisconsinhistory.org/textbook/

  Michael E. Stevens State Historic Preservation Officer Administrator, Historic Preservation-Public History Division Wisconsin Historical Society 816 State Street Madison, WI 53706-1482 Direct Line: 608/264-6464 Fax: 608/264-6504 wisconsinhistory.org

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu on behalf of Lisa/Bill Lickel Sent: Wed 4/30/2008 12:04 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Farmington HS donates Wisconsin: Our State, Our Story

Farmington Historical Society, Inc. donated a copy of Wisconsin: Our State, Our Story to each fourth grade classroom (one teacher copy) in the Kewaskum School district, as well as parochial schools. to supplement the curriculum. Since Kewaskum Elementary will be looking into new social study textbooks next year, this was a good opportunity as well to advertise this text.
  Mrs. McCain with Cooper Schmidt

text doantion 4'30'08.jpg