Re: Unnecessary Communication

John Smart (jnsmart@yahoo.com)
Mon, 19 May 2008 07:32:18 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 07:32:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Smart <jnsmart@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Unnecessary Communication

I too agree. The purpose of a listserve is that these conversations are open and freewheeling, so that each of us can sift out whatever is of interest to us and our circumstances. Thanks to all!

John Smart Price County Historical Society

Pioneer Village <museum1@chibardun.net> wrote: v\:* { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } o\:* { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } w\:* { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } .shape { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } I, too, am interested in reading other issues and answers. It's good to hear that we share the same problems and ideas.