WHS Local History List Serve

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Mon, 19 May 2008 09:40:40 -0500

Subject: WHS Local History List Serve
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:40:40 -0500
From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>

List Serve Members,
  Thanks for your comments, suggestions, and ideas over the weekend! It's good to see so many local historical organizations sharing ideas through the list serve.
  The Field Services staff and list serve members will continue to make improvements to the list serve as it continues to grow. The list serve is one way to continue the communication and sharing of ideas that takes place once a year at our regional and annual conventions, and you have all been making good suggestions about how we can best communicate through the list serve.
  If you do wish to respond directly to the individual who posted a question or notice, you can click on their name where it says ..."on behalf of..." and their email address should display on your screen.
  If you have a question or technical problem with the list serve, you are encouraged to contact me directly at janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org or 715-836-2250.
  Thank you, Janet
  Janet Seymour Field Services Representative - Northern Region Wisconsin Historical Society
  c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire 105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701 Voice: 715-836-2250 Web: www.wisconsinhistory.org <http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/>