Winneconne, WI

Marjorie Eid (marjneid@athenet.net)
Mon, 19 May 2008 10:02:32 -0500

From: Marjorie Eid <marjneid@athenet.net>
Subject: Winneconne, WI
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:02:32 -0500

Winneconne is a small village on Highway 116 - 3 miles west of Highway 45 or 6 miles NE of Omro. The Highway 45 I am speaking of is the newer highway - formerly numbered 110 - coming from Oshkosh going to New London. A state map should have it unless you are using an old map. Highway 116 junctions with Highway 21 in Omro. And our complex is on West Main Street - parking on the street. Hope you find us.

Website: www.winneconnewi.gov/historical