Re: Marketing affordable trips for families

Mike & Carol (mcriemer@frontiernet.net)
Mon, 19 May 2008 09:36:35 -0600

From: "Mike & Carol" <mcriemer@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Marketing affordable trips for families
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:36:35 -0600

Your website is great. I would appreciate getting others to check out. Ours is www.gilletthistorical.com we have been a Society since 2003, so we are still new, but we have just purchased a wonderful house in town for a Museum. We had a benefactor for our downpayment and have been busy fundraising. We appreciate hearing how others have been raising money. The Wausau seminar gave us a lot of information and contacts. We look forward to seeing more of you. Carol President at Gillett Area Historical Society
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pioneer Village" <museum1@chibardun.net> To: <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 8:24 AM Subject: Re: Marketing affordable trips for families