Thanks so much!

Nancy L. O'Kelley (nokelley@hshistoricalsociety.org)
Wed, 21 May 2008 06:50:25 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 06:50:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thanks so much!
From: "Nancy L. O'Kelley" <nokelley@hshistoricalsociety.org>

Hello.

Our historical society is just starting it's 4th year. We have had discussions of renovating a historical building to use for a meeting place/museum. But we get caught up in the topics of volunteers, costs to operate, how to make sure we will have enough money for monthly expenses, etc. I appreciate everyone who has been writing about their experiences. Everyone has issues to deal with and they do work out somehow. I am printing them all and will be using them in future discussions. Keep up the good work. This is a great listserve!

Nancy O'Kelley President Howard-Suamico Historical Society