Re: low cost large sized posters?

Sauk County Historical Society (history@saukcounty.com)
Wed, 28 May 2008 16:10:43 -0500

From: "Sauk County Historical Society" <history@saukcounty.com>
Subject: Re: low cost large sized posters?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 16:10:43 -0500

We have a local man who does a very nice job with your files or he can put something together for you if you give him the details. He can do pictures too. I know its far from you but he's inexpensive and very good! Mary Farrell Stieve The Simple Sign-Man!!

Ever wish your computer could print a BIG sign? Well, I have a printer that CAN! Just send me a computer file with the page as you want it. I can take WORD documents, Image files including JPGs & PSDs and PDF files
(just print to the PDF printer from your application).

Preliminary pricing

· Plain Paper 16" x 24" $8 24" x 36" $10

· Heavyweight Matte Paper 16" x 24" $12 24" x 36"
$15

For more info contact: Kurt Eakle Phone (608) 393-5811

Email: eakle@charter.net

Free Delivery to Sauk Prairie and Baraboo Areas. Signs can be made and delivered in as little as 24 hrs.

Sauk County Historical Society P.O. Box 651 531 Fourth Avenue Baraboo, WI 53913 608-356-1001 history@saukcounty.com www.saukcounty.com/schs