Old Fashioned Kid's Games

Michelle Gobert (mgobert@wvls.lib.wi.us)
Fri, 30 May 2008 11:28:02 -0500

Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:28:02 -0500
From: "Michelle Gobert" <mgobert@wvls.lib.wi.us>
Subject: Old Fashioned Kid's Games

Dear Listserv members,

The Crandon community has begun planning for its 2009 centennial. We are interested in offering old-fashioned children's games during our celebration weekend. While we could very likely come up with many games ourselves, we are interested in finding out if there are any businesses that offer this type of entertainment. It might be much easier to hire this task out versus finding volunteers to manage the games. Do any of you have any tips, suggestions and/or contacts for this type of service?

Thanks in advance,

Michelle Gobert Forest County Historical Society