Re: NAPC CAMP - City of Dubuque

Bernstein, Rick A - WHS (Rick.Bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org)
Fri, 30 May 2008 14:00:34 -0500

Subject: FW: NAPC CAMP - City of Dubuque
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:00:34 -0500
From: "Bernstein, Rick A - WHS" <Rick.Bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org>

The City of Dubuque will be hosting a regional NAPC CAMP June 14, 2008 at the Grand River Center, 500 Bell Street, Dubuque, IA 52001. We are excited to offer this opportunity to Historic Preservation Commission members and anybody interested in strengthening preservation programs in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.

Attached are the NAPC CAMP brochure and registration form. We look forward to having a large, diverse group of CAMPers to participate in the CAMP. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for spreading the word about the City of Dubuque NAPC CAMP.

David Johnson

Assistant Planner

City of Dubuque

(563) 589-4210