RE: A question regarding Past Perfect

Roy Ostenso (dchs@dunnhistory.org)
Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:05:01 -0500

From: "Roy Ostenso" <dchs@dunnhistory.org>
Subject: RE: A question regarding Past Perfect
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:05:01 -0500

If you want to computerize PP is the best value. The support is excellent and they offer reasonably price training programs throughout the year. Other Museum software will cost you $thousands.

Roy S. Ostenso, President

Dunn County Historical Society

1820 Wakanda ST

Menomonie, WI 54751

715-232-8685

Mobile:715-505-1110

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of gardner87@netzero.net Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 6:12 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: A question regarding Past Perfect

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for a way to c omputerize the recording of items in our house museum. Past Perfect was suggested. We recently were told not only does it cost $800 to purchase but there is a yearly fee for using?

We are wondering if there are alternaqtives to Picture Perfect? We are wondering if you use it would you say it is worthy of the cost and yearly fee.

Pontiac IL Yost House.

Carol Gardner