RE: WHS Staff Advice

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:42:09 -0500

Subject: RE: WHS Staff Advice
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:42:09 -0500
From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>

We encourage you to both post messages on the list serve and seek advice from WHS staff members. Many of our staff members are members of the list serve, and they review messages and comment when they can share advice or expertise on a particular subject.
  Since each local historical society has unique issues, but also common challenges, please continue to seek advice as well as share ideas with others as you see fit.
  Best, Janet
  Janet Seymour Field Services Representative - Northern Region Wisconsin Historical Society
  c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire 105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701 Voice: 715-836-2250 Web: www.wisconsinhistory.org <http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/>