Period Clothing

scandinavia@tds.net
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:22:40 -0500

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:22:40 -0500
From:  <scandinavia@tds.net>
Subject: Period Clothing

Members of our local historical society, Friends Of Scandinavia History, would like to dress in period attire during our log cabin open house. I have found a couple of places on the web that have clothing for sale but am interested in learning of other sources, especially any located in Wisconsin. Doug Watson, president, FOSH.