Re: Old Fashioned Kid's Games

Sauk County Historical Society (history@saukcounty.com)
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:09:01 -0500

From: "Sauk County Historical Society" <history@saukcounty.com>
Subject: Re: Old Fashioned Kid's Games
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:09:01 -0500

Michelle We have a couple here in Baraboo who were professional clowns with Ringling Brothers and worked at the Circus World Museum. They now have
"real" jobs (kids will do that to you) but have a side business called Funnybones. They teach kids how to be clowns, how to play the kazoo and jaws harp and how to do things like mime, clown, juggle etc. I talked to them about historic games and they asked right away about what period you were trying to portray - good sign. They would be very happy to talk to you about what games you want and what you want to do. Their names are Greg and Karen DeSanto and their business phone is 608-356-2937. They have a couple of websites www.funnybonesproductions.com and www.gregandkarendesanto.com They are great people to work with. Mary Farrell Stieve Sauk County Historical Society P.O. Box 651 531 Fourth Avenue Baraboo, WI 53913 608-356-1001 history@saukcounty.com www.saukcounty.com/schs