RE: Marketing

NR Heritage Center (nrpsinc@pressenter.com)
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:49:41 -0500

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:49:41 -0500
From: NR Heritage Center <nrpsinc@pressenter.com>
Subject: RE: Marketing

Be sure to have your local utilities company include one in their new customer packets. Also, if you are near an interstate with rest stops/visitor centers be sure to get them there. Many hotels/motels have brochure kiosks for guests looking for local things to do. Tourist type stores such as antique and gift/craft shops are usually willing to have them on their counters as well. And check out coffee shops where visitors are likely to stop.

Amy Kavaloski Board Assistant

715-246-3276 888-320-3276(free) 715-246-7215(fax)

Heritage Center 1100 Heritage Drive New Richmond, WI 54017

www.NRHeritageCenter.org