RE: 16 mm Film to DVD

Monroe County Local History Room (mclhr@centurytel.net)
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:30:01 -0500

From: "Monroe County Local History Room" <mclhr@centurytel.net>
Subject: RE: 16 mm Film to DVD
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:30:01 -0500

We've had success with a group called Denevi. You can find them at http://www.dv123.com/indexl.html

I think it costs about $100 for a 15-20 minute movie. We tried hard to find someone local but so few provide this service anymore.

If you go through Denevi, here is an important tip-insist that they do NOT tag on their 30 sec. advertisement in the beginning or end of your transfer to DVD.

Call me if you have any questions.

Jarrod M. Roll

Director - County Historian

Monroe County Local History Room & Museum

200 West Main St.

Sparta, WI 54656

608-269-8680

www.MCLHR.org

  _____

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Bill & Barb Gover Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:45 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: 16 mm Film to DVD

We have a 16 mm movie film that we would like to have converted to DVD. Does anyone know where we might have that done?