Re: 16 mm Film to DVD

Ann Waidelich (annwaid@sbcglobal.net)
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:45:20 -0500

From: Ann Waidelich <annwaid@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: 16 mm Film to DVD
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:45:20 -0500

My husband has had good luck with mymovietransfer.com They are Debenham Media Group, 416 Mill St., Coraopolis PA 15108 or 1-800-865-7172

Also, the Atwood History Club (in Madison) is going to sponsor a Home

Movie Day on Oct. 18th
(there is a web site www.homemovieday.com that encourages this sort of thing ! )

In Madison we are referring people to the following people for transfer of film to video or DVD: Joyal Holder, Holder Printworks, 4709 Goldfinch Dr., Madison 53714 608-226-9415 Jim Hoffman, Video Memories Productions, 601 N. Whitney Way, Madison 53705 608-238-7127

Ann Waidelich