RE: Southwestern Regional Convention

Rachel Seltzner (spahs@verizon.net)
Tue, 05 Aug 2008 12:10:08 -0500

Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 12:10:08 -0500
From: "Rachel Seltzner" <spahs@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: Southwestern Regional Convention

Hi Everyone-

I promise this convention will be well worth your time; lots of great information, networking, fun. and door prizes too! Even though the official registration deadline has passed as of yesterday, we still have room and I won't even mention that you registered late at the convention! We have a lot to share with you in Sauk Prairie, so we hope you can join us next weekend.

See you the 16th,

Rachel

Rachel Seltzner, Curator

Sauk Prairie Area Historical Society

565 Water St., Prairie du Sac, WI 53578

608-644-8444

www.saukprairiehistory.org

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Seymour, Janet I - WHS Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 3:15 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Southwestern Regional Convention

List Serve Members,

Register now to attend the Southwestern Regional Convention, Saturday, August 16th at the Sauk Prairie Area Historical Society in Prairie du Sac!

The agenda and registration form is attached. The convention features a special pre-convention tour of the Badger Army Ammunition Plant on Friday evening, and Saturday's agenda includes a workshop on collections care and management, a panel discussion on revitalizing a local historical society, and a presentation on interpreting collections.

Have a good weekend -

Janet

Janet Seymour

Field Services Representative - Northern Region

Wisconsin Historical Society